Heart of Vegas Slots – My Big Wins and Memorable Moments
Morning my fellow HoV players – thought I’d do something a little different from the typical reviews and write ups that so many players provide about Heart of Vegas and share the more fun side of this free social casino app – the big wins and awesome features I have got whilst playing the game. Keep in mind these are proportionate to the fact I can never afford to bet more than 50k a hit LOL
I ENCOURAGE YOU TO SHARE YOUR BIG WINS AND JACKPOTS – keep in mind these are proportionate to the fact I can never afford to bet more than 50k a hit LOL
So without further ado, please enjoy my biggest wins and most memorable moments whilst playing the free social casino app Heart of Vegas Slots. – Oh and for those who have no idea what I am talking about – fill yourself in on everything by first reading about Aristocrat and Heart of Vegas Slots and then get the low-down on what it is really like to play over at PlayPokies.com.au – Australia’s home for Aristocrat Pokies online.
Read Our Full Heart of Vegas Slots App Review
And now allow me to share with you some of my favourite moments and biggest wins from playing Heart of Vegas Slots
My Biggest Heart of Vegas Slots Wins
First image shows a $6million+ win FROM ONLY $12K BET – did this when I got the entire screen filled with WILD coins during the feature – amazing stuff!
Second image shows another awesome win – this time on 5 Dragons – and shortly after the last win – credits at this point were at an all time high of 13million+
Third image is just cool – 5 Dynamite feature symbols at once for a healthy win – but not that healthy cause I ALWAYS CHOOSE THE WORST CHARACTER LOL
*Learn How to pick the right character every time with our Where’s The Gold Pokie Guide
Fourth and final image shows my first ever Progressive Jackpot – shortly after this I got 5 Aces 6 times over and the final symbol was a progressive so I actually won the minor $600k jackpot 6 times over!
Feel free to share your own big pokie wins and Heart of Vegas awesome moments
How to Play Pokie Games Really Well
Three or five reel Pokies are games of chance as they say. One can never truly predict what the next set of numbers or items will appear on the reels. Almost any casino player gets an itch to play pokie games. Experts in land based gambling as well as online gambling agree that the overwhelming feeling of luck as you pull the lever or the hope that one small bet can change your life forever is true. Pokie games are enticing, colorful and noisy which is why many players love to try these out before hitting the bog tables in an actual casino or online casino site.
So how do you become a player to beat in pokie games? Here is your plan:
- Learn the rules of three reel and five reel pokies early. You will be able to find these rules in our How to play article. Remember that each pokie machine has its own set of winning combinations and oftentimes these also vary according to the game title. But no matter how different rules may be, certain symbols still hold true like the BAR or gold bars symbol, the 7 symbol, the stars or pots of gold symbols and so many more. If you want to win you must carefully study these before you begin your game.
- Download free online pokie software so you can try your luck at home. With your own software you will be able to practice as much as you want even when you are at home. Take time to get to know the difference between each type of pokie game and you will be surprised when you are more confident about betting on real money in no time at all.
- Concentrate on the type of pokie machine game that you wish to play. There are two main types: three reel and five reel pokies. Experts say that a beginner may have better chances of winning with five reels compared to three since there are more possibilities to create a winning combination. Five reels often have bigger jackpot prizes compared to three reels in online a land based casinos. But although five reel slot machines offer more possible combinations, a three -reel pokie machine game is often better to understand and to follow compared to a lot of combinations in a five reel.
- When you have mastered playing sample or free games online it may be the right time to bet for real money. But ofcourse the popular rule of online gambling should be remembered always: Bet only what you can afford to lose. This rule will help you reduce your losses especially when you are getting into the game so well. Be sure to learn when to quit when you are ahead so you can come back to play for real money some other day.
Online Slot Strategy
It pays (often literally) to have a tight money management strategy in place when you play Pokies online. Pokies, both online and land-based, are run entirely by Random Number Generators (RNGs), so the only thing that you are able to control when you play is your own money.
One simple strategy that you can adopt is the following:
- Choose a game that you like This is important because you may end up playing for some time to build up your bank roll. Try out a few Pokies for free first to get an idea of the themes and features that you enjoy.
- Decide how much you want to spend before you start playing You win some and you lose some when you play Pokies online, so this should be an amount that you are happy (and easily able) to part with, so make sure that the game you have chosen to play suits your budget. You should be able to afford to bet the maximum without it eating up your budget in 5 spins.
- Bet the maximum Betting the maximum ensures that you are eligible for the maximum jackpot – there's nothing more frustrating than hitting a winning combination and not qualifying for the cash on a technicality!
- Quit while you're ahead Don't chase your losses – it won't end well! Once you've spent your budget for the day, it's time to call it quits. This ensures that you will never spend more money than you can afford to lose.
- Enjoy! Playing Pokies online is about having fun, so choose a game that you like and enjoy it!
[recent_posts_box id=postbox-games type=pokiegames wrapper=no limit=999 boxes_span=1 thumbnail=small show_date=no show_content=yes orderby=date order=ASC owl=yes owl_limit=2 owl_loop=true ]