How to Play Pokie Games Really Well
Three or five reel Pokies are games of chance as they say. One can never truly predict what the next set of numbers or items will appear on the reels. Almost any casino player gets an itch to play pokie games. Experts in land based gambling as well as online gambling agree that the overwhelming feeling of luck as you pull the lever or the hope that one small bet can change your life forever is true. Pokie games are enticing, colorful and noisy which is why many players love to try these out before hitting the bog tables in an actual casino or online casino site.
So how do you become a player to beat in pokie games? Here is your plan:
- Learn the rules of three reel and five reel pokies early. You will be able to find these rules in our How to play article. Remember that each pokie machine has its own set of winning combinations and oftentimes these also vary according to the game title. But no matter how different rules may be, certain symbols still hold true like the BAR or gold bars symbol, the 7 symbol, the stars or pots of gold symbols and so many more. If you want to win you must carefully study these before you begin your game.
- Download free online pokie software so you can try your luck at home. With your own software you will be able to practice as much as you want even when you are at home. Take time to get to know the difference between each type of pokie game and you will be surprised when you are more confident about betting on real money in no time at all.
- Concentrate on the type of pokie machine game that you wish to play. There are two main types: three reel and five reel pokies. Experts say that a beginner may have better chances of winning with five reels compared to three since there are more possibilities to create a winning combination. Five reels often have bigger jackpot prizes compared to three reels in online a land based casinos. But although five reel slot machines offer more possible combinations, a three -reel pokie machine game is often better to understand and to follow compared to a lot of combinations in a five reel.
- When you have mastered playing sample or free games online it may be the right time to bet for real money. But ofcourse the popular rule of online gambling should be remembered always: Bet only what you can afford to lose. This rule will help you reduce your losses especially when you are getting into the game so well. Be sure to learn when to quit when you are ahead so you can come back to play for real money some other day.
Online Slot Strategy
It pays (often literally) to have a tight money management strategy in place when you play Pokies online. Pokies, both online and land-based, are run entirely by Random Number Generators (RNGs), so the only thing that you are able to control when you play is your own money.
One simple strategy that you can adopt is the following:
- Choose a game that you like This is important because you may end up playing for some time to build up your bank roll. Try out a few Pokies for free first to get an idea of the themes and features that you enjoy.
- Decide how much you want to spend before you start playing You win some and you lose some when you play Pokies online, so this should be an amount that you are happy (and easily able) to part with, so make sure that the game you have chosen to play suits your budget. You should be able to afford to bet the maximum without it eating up your budget in 5 spins.
- Bet the maximum Betting the maximum ensures that you are eligible for the maximum jackpot – there's nothing more frustrating than hitting a winning combination and not qualifying for the cash on a technicality!
- Quit while you're ahead Don't chase your losses – it won't end well! Once you've spent your budget for the day, it's time to call it quits. This ensures that you will never spend more money than you can afford to lose.
- Enjoy! Playing Pokies online is about having fun, so choose a game that you like and enjoy it!
[recent_posts_box id=postbox-games type=pokiegames wrapper=no limit=999 boxes_span=1 thumbnail=small show_date=no show_content=yes orderby=date order=ASC owl=yes owl_limit=2 owl_loop=true ]